The TSA has long ago been allowed by the cowardly sheep in America to bully, intimidate and steal from passengers. The TSA has again ramped up their abuse of passengers by groping and fondling their genitals. This can happen with or without the new X-Ray naked body scanners.
Ladies if you have breast implants your local TSA screeners can be expected to share the quality of your surgeon’s work with their friends. If you’re a well known celebrity you may see your implants on TMZ.com!
Depending on how often you fly you will get an unneeded dose of radiation from TSA equipment that has not been tested for long term harmful effects. Remember, these machines have not been around long enough to study them.
Here are some sobering facts:
1. Children under 18 cannot lawfully give consent to anyone to touch their private parts. Children’s parents have no authority to consent to the groping for them unless it is for medical treatment. Local law enforcement is sworn to enforce child molestation laws even against the TSA.
2. An adult can give consent to intimate groping but who in their right mind would let some TSA loser fondle their genitals? If they grope, fondle or touch without consent this is a sexual assault and local police must investigate and take action.
3. The TSA screeners are quick to demand that passengers stand or sit in certain places as they are told not to move. The TSA screeners have no power under law to detain or arrest anyone. You are always free to leave the screening area. Their commands have no power of law beyond ordering you not to proceed to airplane boarding areas.
4. The TSA screeners are quick to demand that you not touch your property. Guess what? It’s your property and you are free to remove it at your discretion from their tables. The screeners have no authority to use force to stop you.
5. Should anyone demand your name or identification as you’re leaving the screening area, you are under no obligation to cooperate. This is also true if police become involved. If police or federal officers such as the Air Marshal service or FBI demand identification you have a right to refuse unless you are arrested for a crime. Refusal to submit to TSA tyranny is no crime, at least yet.
6. If arrested by police or federal officers you have no right to resist even an unlawful arrest. Try your case in court, not at the airport. The TSA screeners with their Gestapo like uniforms and gold badges are not law enforcement officers. They don’t have the training or the necessary certification that would bestow the power to detain or arrest anyone and seize property as evidence.
7. You may use reasonable physical force against any and all TSA screeners that assault you. You can’t however use that force on police unless they are using unreasonable force against you. Trust me, if you try to use force against police you will nearly always lose in a big way.
8. The unreasonable actions of all government agents are subject to Civil Laws. That is you may sue them over violation of your civil rights.
9. Always report TSA abuse to local police, your United States Congressman and Senators.
10. Americans don’t have to remain cowardly sheep. Failure to resist government tyranny only invites more of the same.